Question

CHEATING TOO MUCH
My hubby is chiting on me and keeps on asking forgiveness,i am even tired of reporting him to his family.I just wanna get out of this.He loves women so much,everything i confront him he denies everything, he says that i have an attitude towards him because he does not have a job.i am the one who is working and putting food on the table,the best he does is if he finds a job he leaves it and i notice that when i am at work he is busy sleeping around. i want to leave him with my 5 year old and am having 2nd baby next month.everytime after i sleep with him i get sickenesses like vaginal trash etc.I am so scared he is gonna bring me AIDS. I HATE HIM

NEVER get trapped into repeatedly forgiving an unrepentant person who keeps on hurting you in the same way - that's a mug's game, and only encourages him to carry on cheating. "he loves women so much" is nonsense, an empty excuse - if he even respected women, let a,ong "loved" them he would not do this to any woman, let alone several.
And he's too lazy to get a jobm, and expects you to house him, feed him, and sponsor his sex life with others ? You are already catching STD's from him and his grubby life-style, and HIV/AIDS is a very real possibility. He won't change, because he doesn't need to - he can just enhoy himself any way he wants to, at your expense. Dump him. TO protect yourself and your children, separate and seek a divorce, and refuse to continue to sponsor his promiscuity. Get good legal advice, and protect yourself. And stop forgiving unforgiveable behaviour