Question

check
I have heard so much that a due date is just a guid date of when the baby can arrive.its up to the baby. but I just want to know if the doctor or the scan can make an error of my due date as 25 march If i had conceived in may.I just want to know what are my chances that i conceived in june instead of may when my due date is 25 march. I have a friend whos due for 14 marc and she says her LMP was june 6. I just need to know according to the calculation which was the month of conception.I am 37 week in my pregnancy

Amlia, if your estimated date of delivery is 25 March, your calculated date of conception is 2 July 2002 and your first day of your last menstruation 18 June 2002. Let me know if you have more questions. Good luck.
PS. Please post your reply as a new question and not below my reply because I won’t get your reply if you do.