Question

Cheer up, we survived another day!
Hiya all! Gee whiz, everyone is so sad today. And here I am, back to normal and quite the chatterbox charlie today. One thing to be greatful for, we survived another day. We still have the oppertunity to feel the rain on our faces, the sun beating down on our shoulders, to hear the cry of a newborn infant, to smell the blossoms first thing in the morning, to feel the love and softness of a puppy, to taste the silky sweetness of a ripe mango. How brilliant. There is so much still to experience. Smile, it does wonders for your morale and facieal muscles! :-)

CS I know this isn't the right place for it but I just want to ask my friends a question because I have been thinking of brushing up on a few of my skills and learning a few new ones.

Is the Sage computerised book-keeping system used in S.A. at all? It is big over here, but if I decide to do it and I return to S.A., I would like to be able to have a couple of useful and up-to-date diplomas behind me.

Next question: Can hedghogs swim?

I think I remember the movie Dancing with Wolves --- are you working on the sequel, Swimming with Hedgehogs ?