Question

Cheerio CS
Bye for now, CS. I hope you won't have to wash in whiskey tonight. Drink it rather. After today, you probably need it. Enjoy your evening and I hope you get sorted out sharpish.

Thanks. reminds me of the story mu grandfather told me of the Scotsman walking along an icy road with a small bottle of whisky in his hip pocket, when he slipped and fell. He could fel something wet trickling down his leg, and quickly felt to see what it was. Briging his hand back into the light, he exclaimed : "Ah, thank God ! It's Blood !"