Ask an expert

14 Feb 2009

chemical peel- cooler
Could you please advise what cooler can be used on the face after a chemical peel?
Answer 357 views
Anti-ageing expert
Anti-ageing expert

01 Jan 0001

Hi Nixie, thank you for the question.

Your best option is to use a cold pack or ice wrapped in a dish cloth. One can also couple this with a fan.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9320 votes
67% - 18604 votes