Question

Chest &amp  back pains
pls assist. i''ve been experiencing back pains for about 8 weeks and the dr prescribed Synap forte, Nafasol and Fastum gel to rub on which gets rid of the pain. the problem is now i have chest pains and i often feel like there''s something turning in my chest. i get tired if i stand too long feel dizzy. the dr said the medication that was prescribed may be too strong and may have caused an inflammation in my stomach. i''m really confused.
Cyberdoc

Hallo Thabelo
anti-inflammatory medication prescribed for backache can irritate the stomach lining, causing heart burn and pain in the chest. However this would normally not cause dizziness. I think you should maybe ask him to do an ECG to just exclude heart problems too.