Question

Chest Flu
Hi. Over 2 weeks ago I started to get ill and 3 days later I visited the GP who prescribed bed rest and said I had flu. I couldn't rest because I run my own business but took the steroids, cough mixture, nasal spray & antibiotics. However, I realised I wasn't getting better so I have rested since last Thursday up until today. But it's now over 2 weeks and I am still manufacturing brown disgusting phlegm. But the worst is that my chest is terribly tight at night and my wet cough is now replaced with a tight, wheezy cough. Also, I have a permanent headache because my sinuses are blocked. Should I just wait and see what happens or must I visit the GP again??
Thanks.

Dear Kev
No go back to your doctor - this is typically the pattern of the flu going around now - you may need a second course of antibiotics.