Question

Chest pain
I have this stabbing pain on my left hand side. I've had for a while , it's not exactly in my breast, it's inside. And then maybe once or twice I felt dizzy. My whole left side is in pain, my neck, shoulder and my left arm sometimes has cramps. My heart has this pain that last a few minutes, but happens a few times a day. Are these symtoms for a heart problem?
Please help....

T, it definitely might be due to a heart problem, but I can’t be sure without examining you first. The best would be to see your doctor and have it sorted out. If you mail me at CyberDoc@mweb.co.za I’ll send you a copy of something I wrote on “the other than heart” causes of chest pain. Good luck.