Question

Chest Pain and Hart rate

I was admitted to hospital with chest pains, after staying overnight and having ecg and blood work done, the doc said all the tests are normal. He did comment that my resting hart rate was to high although my blood pressure was normal and even slightly low. I have to wait 2 weeks before i go back for a follow up. But the chest pains still come and go and my resting heart rate is between 100 to 120bpm. I dont want to run to the hospital everytime i have a chest pain only to be told that everything is normal. There must be something wrong otherwise it would be happening? Any ideas?
I' m an ex smoker and is 32 years old.

Dear Jezto
Chest pain can also be caused by esophagus spasms, stress, muscle inflammation, lung problems or as referred pain from stomach problems like peptic ulcers. Do you have difficulty or pain with swallowing or breathing or signs of acid reflux?