Question

Chest Problem???Please help
Hi,Im not sure if im in the right forum but anyway i am 19 years old and every now & then i get a pain in my chest, around my heart area.It's been happening for a while now & would like to know whats the cause of this??????
Could this be mild heart attacks??????

Cyberdoc could probably help more here. Highly unlikely to be any sort of heart attack at age 19, and interestingly enough, the pain of a heart attack is felt in several areas, often NOT in the specific area of the heart, and usually in more than one place at a time. Stress can well be part of this, especially if it is more noticeable at times of tension, and forgotten when you're enjoying something or comcentrating on a good movie, etc.
But anyway, it is by far the best thing to go so see your GP and have a proper physical check-up, to be sure, and to reassure yourself.