Ask an expert

21 Dec 2012

Child 6 years old with corn/wart under foot baal. 1cm big. GP doesn''t want to touch it. What do we do? Gave us ointment.
Answer 239 views

01 Jan 0001

Thank you for your e-mail Heila, I would suggest that you consult with a podiatrist that would treat the lesion conservatively using a topical ointment. Unfortunately I can not prescrice anything unless I have assessed the area and made a correct diagnosis. For your nearest podiatrist or 0861 100 249
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.