Question

CHILD MAINTENANCE UPDATE - AS PROMISED
Greetings,

We were scheduled for 08:30, he showed up at 09:35 with his wife(Had he not been there at 10:00 my R2500 was gonna be default).
I can say it was a waste of time(the clerk was biassed (in his favour naturally)...

HIGHLIGHTS...
I had proof that my telephone bill was R900 and she said "to be fair, the baby must contribute R150 of that) but for everything else it was "shared propotionally". She was only interested in the baby's direct costs, e.g diapers, milk formular,purity, etc. I had to ask the woman "where do you think this baby stays, she must contribute towards the rent (of R1800).

For groceries I said R500 per person(3), becoz the nanny stays in(she and the baby eat far more than I do during the day). He said there's no child that can eat groceries of R500p.m - che clark asked him how much, he smiled and said R150pm for an 18-mth old.

In a way I'm glad because that means we're going to sort it out in court, where they will listen to me when I say the baby must contribute towards my car repayments becoz it transports her, she must contribute towards the upkeep of the house in which she stays at. She must contribute towards saving for holidays and travelling(my home is 1200km away from the city I work - I had documents to prove these claims but she did not want to regard them as direct baby expenses).
.
.
Now, help me compile a tight list of baby essentials/needs monthly.

Inky

Hope others with more experience of such things, can indeed help you here. Make an itemizd list of everything the baby uses --- nappies, food, bottles, wipes, clothes, whatever, and what they cost you. it sounds like you could do with the help of a good lawyer, to make sure they recognize, eg, the costs of the live-in nanny. Halth-care / medical aid cover.