Question

29 Oct 2009

child molestation
hi when i was a little girl at the age of 6 i was molested by one of my relatives although i don' t remember his face because it was darki can only see his body asking me to touch his penis i' ve tried for many years to see if i can capture his face but i' m block is there a way of me finding out who did this to me? i know it was one of my mom' s 5 brothers i just don' t know who and i don' t want to say anything until i' m for sure who it was?
sexologist

Seeking the professional assistance from a psychologist would be recommended. Identifying the perpetrator is one aspect – the impact on you and your functioning and dealing with all the underlying emotions is equally important if not more.

You are also welcome to contact our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted to get in touch with a therapist as close a possible to you.

Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za