Ask an expert

29 Oct 2009

child molestation
hi when i was a little girl at the age of 6 i was molested by one of my relatives although i don' t remember his face because it was darki can only see his body asking me to touch his penis i' ve tried for many years to see if i can capture his face but i' m block is there a way of me finding out who did this to me? i know it was one of my mom' s 5 brothers i just don' t know who and i don' t want to say anything until i' m for sure who it was?
Answer 362 views

01 Jan 0001

Seeking the professional assistance from a psychologist would be recommended. Identifying the perpetrator is one aspect – the impact on you and your functioning and dealing with all the underlying emotions is equally important if not more.

You are also welcome to contact our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted to get in touch with a therapist as close a possible to you.

Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful:
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.