Question

Child molestation survivor

I was between the ages of 5 - 8 years when i was sexually molested by the gardener we had working for us at that time. My family doesnt talk about it so i can only go on what i can remember. I am 24 years now. I am almost certain that there was penetration. I know it might sound daft but am i still considered a virgin if after that i havent had sex? I need to make an appointment with a gynae and i just want to know what sort of complications the molestation could have caused. Do u think i could still bare children?

Thanking u

If there has been penetration, then you would not be a virgin. If you have not had any symptoms, this should not have affected your ability to bear children.