Ask an expert

28 Mar 2003

Child with no appetite
I have a son that is just short of 3 years old that simply does not want to eat.I know all children go through this phase but this little guy is really bad
What can I use to give him an appetite ?
Answer 382 views

01 Jan 0001

Rider, the best would be to first take him to your doctor and make sure nothing underlying is the matter. If nothing’s wrong, you can try giving him Longifene® (an antihistamine that stimulates the appetite). Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.