Question

Child's rash
My 9 yr old daughter has developed a small rash which started on her chin and is spreading to the neck area. Rash is small, raised and not red or blistered, but has a small white head. It is not itchy or painful and does not bother her in any way. There is no fever. I am just worried because it seems to be gradually spreading.
We reside in a very hot, humid climate and initially thought it may be a heat rash, but, I dont know if a heat rash would appear on the chin?
Do you have any idea what this could be?

Romy, dermatological diagnoses are very difficult to make over the Net. It sounds like it might be a superficial yeast infection or a form of contact dermatitis, but i won’t be able to say for sure without examining her first. The best would be to take her to your doctor and to have him sort it out. Good luck.