Ask an expert

22 Jan 2013

Children''s Court
Hi, I have received a report from the family advocate and family counsellor recommending that residence of my 2 children be awarded to me. They have in the report that there is sufficient reasons to warrant the removal of the clildren out of my ex wife''s care. On the Report it has a Case Number and Children''s court details. My question is: 1) Do I need a lawyer to represent me in the Childrens court? 2) How much weight does the recommendation and report have?
My ex wife wanted to take away my parental rights by making bogus allegations that were found to be untrue and just a result of sour grapes. GDAD - I would appreciate your insight as well.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
34% - 9269 votes
66% - 17885 votes