Question

CHOCOLATE AND BONES
EVERY time I eat chocolate my bones click or creak. Is there something in chocolate that is not good for a persons bones and what is the difference between normal chocolate and baking chocolate?

Dear Choco
I must admit that I have never heard of your problem before. Do you mean that chocolate makes your arthritis worse or what? Some individuals do react to chocolate so if this is the case, then please stop eating it. Baking chocolate contains less sugar and more fat than the chocs we buy over the counter - also does not taste as good.
Take care