Question

chocolate in pregnancy
Dear DietDoc,
I'm 17 weeks pregnant and trying to eat healthy. However, I do allow myself to drink my hot chocolate (milk+natural cocoa powder+honey and nothing else) about 3 times a week. The reason I drink it, well, of course, it's delicious, but also because I red many articles that it's actually beneficial for you as cocoa is full of magnesium & potassium and is a great antioxidant.
On another side, everyone knows that pregnant women should avoid caffeinne in pregnancy: coffee, tea, chocolate drinks.
So, I would really appreciate your comment on this as I am not sure if it's truly good for you or shall I avoid it. Thanks.

Dear Natalie
There is no harm in having your drinking chocolate 3 times a week and even pregnant ladies may have 2-3 cups of coffee or tea a day without harm according to international experts.
Enjoy the chocolate and your pregnancy