Question

Cholestral
I have high cholestral and I take tablets everyday. Recently due to a death in the family, I had a sudden weight loss, and have not been eating much atall for nearly a month now. Will my cholestral still be high? Should I still be taking these tablets?

Sukie, most of the time high cholesterol isn’t due to being overweight. The best would be to have your cholesterol taken before you go off the tablets and if you then decide to stop taking them, to have the tests repeated every 3 months for a year. Good luck.