Question

Chromosomal problems
I lost two pregnancies in my first trimester and my gynae said it was due to chromosomal defects. He also explained to me that there is actual no medical treatment to correct this and that i just have to keep trying. I need to know if there really is nothing to help me.

It is assumed that most first trimester miscarriages are due to abnormal fetuses but, unless this is proven, one cannot know for sure. It may be worth having some basic investigations at this stage - a test for diabetes and thyroid function. There is still a more than 60% chance that your next pregnancy will be normal.