Ask an expert

05 Jul 2005

is there a doctor in jhb that specialises in Chron's? Or something in that field.
Answer 486 views

01 Jan 0001

Sharon, there are several doctors in Jhb – the easiest would be to ask your GP to refer you to someone in your area. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.