Question

chronic shoulder blade and neck pain & tightness
hi

i am having a problem with tight neck and shoulder blade muscles ext for more than 3 years. i went for physiotherapy and they gave me exersizes to do and i started doing yoga. although i had a slight improvement i had so much headaches from this that i eventually stopped. since i have been sick from rheumathiod arthritis for quite a while i feel too depressed to motivate myself to start these excersizes again. is there like a rehabilitation centre where you can book in and stay for a while and just focus on treatment from professionals.

thanks
physiotherapist

HI Jenny
Depends on the area you are in. Perhaps you need to find a physio who does kinesiology too as this could help a lot.
Douglas