Ask an expert

18 Feb 2003

chronic urticaria allergy to grass and wheat
could you please tell me if there are any injections available for chronic urticaria allergy to grass and wheat as well as to dust mites
Answer 391 views

01 Jan 0001

Sumie, you can try a course of Histaglobin®but other than that, there are no injections you can take that will cure the problem (as far as I know). Another option would be to take an antihistamine like Clarityne®, Deselex®, Kestine®, Telfast®, etc. everyday. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.