Question

Cipla Pioglitazone
I have been using Cipla Pioglitazone 15mg for 2 years now for Insulin Resistance (I have PCOS). I didn''t feel any different by using it and tried leaving it last year, but it seems to have had a chemical imbalance in my brain and I had to continue using it. How can I leave this medication and what herbal product can I replace it with?
Pharmacist
pharmacist

Hi Tracey

I'd advise on speaking to your prescriber before going of the treatment or replacing it with a herbal product. Your prescriber may have to add additional treatment to the current medication should your response not be satisfactory.

All the best!