Question

Ciprimal
I have been on anti depressant named ciprimal and need some advice on it

Well, John, tell us what specific advice you feel you need.
Remember, I advise that one should NEVER allow a doctor to prescribe any new medicine without asking for details of how and when to take it, what side-effects to expect, what benefits to look out for, and how long one will need to take it. Ciprimal is an antidepressant ; it's chemical name is Citalopram ( so there are other versions available, like the chemically identical generic alternative with the trade-name of Cilift, which is cheaper ). It is a member of the SSRI family, which refers to the WAY in which it helps depression, by helping to normalize the chemical imbalances associated with Depression. Citalopram is an effective and useful medication which I have recommended and used often.