Question

Circumcision
At school, in the showers after PT, I have noticed that most of the boys are circumcised. I went onto the internet to try and find out what percentage of South African boys are circumcised, but it's very difficult getting these stats. Most of them include Xhosa initiation or Jewish religion. I'd really like to know what percentage of boys are circumcised in South Africa, not taking into account the above cultural and religious reasons. I am considering to get circumcised myself, so I will look similar to the other boys.

Different, I had a look, but I can’t find any info. The majority of men in SA are not circumcised, but I can’t give you percentages. My personal opinion is that you would be making a mistake by having a circumcision just so that you can look like all the other people. Good luck.