Question

Circumcision went wrong
I' ve been traditional circumcised 13year ago but still carry a lot of foreskin and it is embarassing to take my clothes among other Xhosa man as they all look at me as if I' m still a boy. My question is how much does it cost and how safe it is for a 32 year old to do a "  medical"  circumcision procedure. I' ve queried with my medical aid and they do not cover it cause its not health risk. If possible please send me the contact details of Doctors who specialise in this procedure in Cape Town area and surroundings and I would like it to be a very private thing as it could have an impact on my reputation.

Your help will highly appreciated, thanking you in anticipation

Dear Xhosa Man
The best doctor to do this would be an urologist, although some GP's also do the procedure. I would suggest you go to an urologist because there may be corrective surgery needed. Here are some contacts for you. Price would depend on the doctor and the hospital so phone around and ask for quotes. It is a safe procedure if done by a professional, and you would probably be able to go home the same day.
Botha, Werner Urologist Oranjezicht 021 426 2060
Bowden, David J Urologist Cape Town 021 422 1050
Eppel, Stephen M Urologist Cape Town
Kirsten, Horst O Urologist Cape Town 021 423 7123
Kirsten, Peter Urologist Cape Town 021 422 1050
Naude, Johannes H Urologist Cape Town 082 546 6874