Question

cistitus
Dear Doctor

I have been suffering from bladder infections for over 3 years now, reaccuring almost every month. i have been to the gyny and to the urologist a few times and have been given many antibiotics and tld that it will go away but it never has.

It is very painfull and i just dont know what to do anymore.

Can you help.

Kim

I presume that you have had urine samples sent to the laboratory and that the infections have been proven. If this was the case, it may be that you have some underlying abnormality of the urinary tract and an IVP or further investigation might be indicated. The urologist would be able to assess whether this is necessary or not.