Question

CLA
1 My husband had to stop his cholesterol medication due to side-effects. I started giving him CLA, do you think it will help keep his cholesterol level (6) down in conjunction with a healthy diet?

2 I have Gilbert Syndrome, would taking CLA help with the breaking down etc. of fat?

Rianda

CLA can be beneficial but unfortunately, your husband will have to address his high cholesterol more aggressively. He will have to consult his doctor to change his anti-lipid medication to a generic drug that is better tolerated than the one that he previously used.

I do not think that CLA will be beneficial to your condition.