Question

Clammy face
I am 27 years old and for about the last year or so, when I eat biscuits, cake and sometimes chocolates, my face starts sweating - not a lot, it just gets clammy. Am I allergic to something or could it be something else? I'm very healthy other than this and am not on any medication.

Concerned, it sounds like you might suffer from hypoglycaemia (low blood sugar). Mail me at netdoc@mweb.co.za and I’ll send you something I wrote on the topic. Read it and let me know if you have more questions (please post them as a new question otherwise I won’t get them). Good luck.