Question

Clashing Ritalin and Cilift drugs how serious
I am using Cilift for the past 18 months to assist with anxiety the last three months I am also using Ritalin to help concentration and focus What is the symptons if I use both daily and suffer from depression and anxiety attacks is this combination of drugs to my benefit or detremental

I have found NO research of good studies of combining Cilift with Ritalin, but don't think it is likely to be a good idea. Ritalin is used in ADHD, perhaps with more caution maybe in adult ADHD, but not otherwise used to help improve concentration. And though Cilift might help anxiety, it's primary use is in treating Depression. So it's an odd combination. If this was prescribed by a psychiatrist, discuss this with him/her, and they may want to change the meds. If this was prescribed by a GP, ask for a referral to a good local psychiarist, for a re-assessment, to clarify the nature of the problem(s) and a re-discussion of the best ways to deal with it.