Question

CLEAR DICHARGE
iv had this problem for about a year where i discharge clear liqued but its kinda gooey and it happens 3 weeks a month im 16 and have only had sex 3 times and they were all with a condom, is there something wrong woth me? can i fix it because it is really disgusting? should i go see someone, im kinda of embarressed to so if it's not normal I NEED to know
thank-you

A clear non-itchy, non smelly discharge is likely to be normal and is a natural lubricant as Nuffing has said. It tends to vry during the cycle, being most at ovulation.