Question

Clomid - 1st Timer
Hi Ladies/GynaeDoc

I have PCOS and my gynae has recommended that I go on Clomid when I want to fall pregnant. I would just like to know, what are the chances of falling pregnant on the first dosage. How successful is Clomid? I am in my mid-twenties and would like to fall pregnant +/- Nov/Dec this year. Also, if I want to fall preggies in Nov/Dec what is the recommended time to start with Clomid in relation to its success rate.

Thanks, Jodi

If you have PCOS, you probably won't fall pregnant with the first cycle, though it is possible. You cannot really plan things that precisely.