Question

Clomid
My doctor put me on clomid 50mg for day 5 to day 10. He told me the success rate for him was less than 15% so I was not very optimistic taking the presciption. I took it for the first time in April and fell pregnant after the first lot. Has anyone fallen pregnant that fast and had a helathy pregnancy to full term. I am so worried cause in October 2010 I had a miscarriage at 8 weeks.

Dear Dakotasky

If you have fallen pregnant the first time taking Clomid which is a good sign and not necessarily a bad sign at all. once conception has taken place there is no increase risk of miscarriages. So i don't think you should be concerned and hopefully eerything should go well.

Answered by: Dr. Y.M. Dasoo