Question

Clomid query
i wonder if you could help me, i have been on Clomid for 3 months in a row now and the last 2 courses i have ovulated but have missed conceiving due to unforseen circumstances. I am on a does of 3 Tablets a day now and was wondering would you recomend me having a break for a while (if so how long?) or do you think i could go for 1 more course before taking the break considering i am now ovulating very well on it?
your advice would be greatly appreciated.
thank you
fertility expert

Dear Megan

I suggest you try one more dose. If you still do not have any success, then it would be wise to investigate further i.e fallopian tubes and semen analysis.