Question

Clueless about Love or being in Love
I'm 22 years old working as a Sales Co ordinator. One of my co workers and I became very good friends.We shared about everything, talked about what we want in live etc.We where both unhappy with our current relationships, he broke up with his girlfriend.As time went by we got closer and closer to each other.As time went by we discovered that we had so much in common with each other.

One day he said to me that he looking for other work and suddenly I felt so sad. I realised that he's the first person I think of in the morning when I get up and the last person I think of before I go to sleep at night. 90% of the time I'm thinking of him. When I see him my heart beats faster. It feels like I know this person all my live.

I'm not sure if I'm in love with him or not. I'm not sure if I should tell him and I'm not sure how he feels about me.

I'm trying to ignore him (luckly he is on leave). But this last 3 weeks was horrible without seeing or talking to him. Its driving me crazy and I miss him.

Well, clearly you're in like with him. We can't tell you if you're in love. But you're telling us so much about how You feel about Him, and not about how He feels about you. In one's early relationships, one may get a bit too attached, a bi too easily, but we learn from such events