Question

cluster headaches/weakness in legs
Hi there,
My husband went to see a doctor about fairly serious headaches he gets - sometimes wakes up with them. She has diagnosed cluster headaches and has given him anti-inflammatories to take. These do help, but once they wear off the headaches come back. Now his left leg is weak - when he tries to pull up his toes there is no strength.
A week or so ago he was also feeling a numbness down his one side.
He has tried the following over the last couple of months - reflexology (which helped - he still massages his feet himself), physio, chiropractor and acupunture.
Any ideas/suggestions?
thank you - Michele

Michele, weakness in the legs is not a common symptom of cluster headaches and I think the best would be for him to see a neurologist a.s.a.p. as it might be something serious. Good luck.