Question

CMV Virus & excellsive perspiration
I was diagnosed with the CMV virus about a year ago and was cronically fatigued but have managed to get significantly better. I still have excessive perspiration especially when I do exercise and at night while sleeping. I am not sure if this is the CMV virus. I take quite a few supplements, evening primrose oil, Spirulina and Sportron's ultgraguard. I am not sure if I need to take extra potassium as I heard that one needs to replace if you have excessilve perspiration. Please also let me know what the DRA is for potassium and if I need to take any other supplements.

Dear Tracy
Don't take extra potassium unless you find a low potassium level with a blood test - taking in too much potassium is not good for your heart. One loses more salt ( natrium) with sweating. Taking a Isotonic sports drink when you sweat a lot will be enough.