Ask an expert

06 Jan 2003

coagulated seamen
Hi there

I am 25 years old. I have very inconsistent seamen. Sometimes it is very liquid but what worries me is that at times it is very coagulated. not liquid at all. I am also suffering from an ailing libido. i am still young so I should be quite verile but find myself battling to maintain a erection once I have had an orgasm. Some advice please.

thank you
Answer 655 views

01 Jan 0001

Elvis, it’s difficult to say what the problem is without being able to examine you first. The best would be to have your urine tested to see if you have a bladder and/or prostate infection. If it turns up negative, you can have the sperm it self tested. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.