Question

Cocain problem
Hi Doc, I've stopped the use of coke for about 3 weeks now. The problem to this day is that even though I don't have a craving physically for it, it still haunts my thoughts.
I'm not going back to using the crap, but want to know if there is something I can do to get it out of my head for good. Have not been to rehab because I believe that I'm not that far gone to a hard addiction, and will get out by myself.
Don't know if this is more a Question for Cyber Scrink.
Any advice?

Undisclosed, luckily there is very little physical addiction, but there is unfortunately a substantial amount of psychological addiction. The best would be to find someone you can trust to help you through the rough spots when the craving becomes to big to handle on your own. That said, most people that decide to quit coke don’t start using again because of withdrawal symptoms or cravings, but rather because of the depression that sometimes follows the initial withdrawal phase. You can sidestep this be asking your doctor for an antidepressant like Cipramil® or Aropax® as soon as you start feeling gloomy/depressed. Good luck.