Question

Coffee
I hear many different stories about coffee. But what i really would like to know is....IS COFFEE BAD? Normal coffee, not decaf.
i would also like to know - is there a maximum amount of water you shold have a day? And how soon will you see results in your skin if you have a large intake of water?

Thanx for this incredible site......it has truly helped me and made me more knowledgable.

Dear JJ
Thank you for your kind words. The debate about coffee has been raging for many years -some research indicates that it is not good for health, while other research indicates that having moderate quantities (say 4 cups a day) will not affect your health. So just be moderate. Also be moderate with your water intake. Drinking more than 2 litres of water a day IN ADDITION to all the other liquids you may consume, can cause electrolyte imbalances, because important minerals such as calcium, potassium, magnesium and sodium are washed out of the body if you drink too much water. Even a good thing when taken in excess can cause problems.