Question

Cofused bout sexuality
Hi there

I'm really confused about whether I'm straight or lesbian? My heart says one thing and my consious something else. I was molested as a child. Is it possible to feel attracted to women 'cause of my past?????

Actually, there's not much evidence of an association between molestation as a child, and shift of gender identity. A fair proportion of normal people happen to be gay / lesbian / homosexual, even after entirely normal childhoods. Earlier moestaton may perhaps add to the existing natural degree of sexual identity confusion around adolescence ( you didn't mention your age ) ; though aain many people have some doubts or undertainty for a few years. And sometimes, in anyone, and maybe more so if one has been abused, one craves a relationship with someone who will be comforting, nurturing, and safe, irrespective of gender or sexual interest.
But if your sexual identity is confusing and troubling you, seeing a counsellor to talk this through and udnerstand yourself better, should help a lot