Question

Cold Bedroom
Communication did not work for me and my wife. We do have awesome sex like once or twice a month at times, other times its like every second day. We have 3 lovely kids and even after they gone to bed my wife only have time for them still or she goes to bed and sleep. For my wife giving me a bj is not even an open topic and I kinda made peace with that, and I have been craving for months now to go down on her and blow her mind, I even read up on clitoral stimulation, but ja, lets just say its not going anywhere, these days she does not even want me to touch her. I tried to talk to her about it this morning and it blew up in my face AGAIN.
sexologist

in this case, the best and maybe only solution is to go for couples therapy. for a therapist please phone 0860 100 262.