Question

Cold sore
Please help, I get cold sores all the time. I have tried everything on the market. At this moment I am getting the B12 injection for coldsore, but I have had is twice this month. Is there nothing new? I have tried iron pills, Zovirax, blistex. Name it and I have tried it. Please help, I get them before a period, when I have been in the sun and also when I am stressed. I am desperate.

Desperate, you can try taking l-lysine, the amino acid, as soon as the tingling feeling starts and it should stop it from coming out. If you’re more masochistically inclined, you can also use aftershave or 90% alcohol, as it will kill the virus on contact :-). Good luck.