Question

cold sores
Dear Health24

thanks for your reply, but it has not helped, in the A - Z if diseases there is only a section for cold sores in childred, and I looked under fever blister and there is nothing listed. Please help, I have copied and pasted my question again for ease of reference.

"I am getting married in 2 months, and I am SO worried that I am going to get a cold sore the week before. I suffer alot from them, I get them before a period, when I have been in the sun and when I am stressed. A wedding is a very stressful thing to plan, and I cant exactly get away from it. Is there anything that I can take before my wedding that will prevent it?"

Worried, I answered this question, but I suppose it got lost somewhere in cyberspace. Here it is again.
“Worried, I think you should come out shooting with all guns as soon as you feel the first tingling sensation. You can put on a cream like Zovirax® at least 5 times a day and also ask your pharmacist for an amino acid called l-lysine. It’s cheap and works wonders. Good luck.”
Let me know if you have more questions. Good luck.