Question

Combination hair :(
Dear Cyber Doc,
I have thin, curly hair, shoulder length. However, the hair on my crown is very coarse and weak. I''m using bergamot essence as a regular treatment as well as in my conditioner, but nothing works. It''s so frustrating if I for example go swimming. the rest of the hair around my head has nice curls, but on the top it''s coarse and uncontrolable and grows very slowly. What can I do?
Cyberdoc

Hallo Mandy
Have you checked your thyroid hormone levels yet? It can also be due to low esterogen levels if you are menopausal age or low iron levels.
See http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/001173.htm