Question

Comments please
This morning my girlfreind and I had a huge row and my head is still spinning so I hope you can help me. I don't often wear a dress or a skirt but today was seriouslt hot so I decided it was a skirt day. I was shaving my legs in the bathroom when my girlfriend came in and freaked out, she asked me why I was doing that and went off about it being a straight thing (smooth legs) that men imposed on women and that she was shocked that I bought into it and lots of other stuff, that I wasn't OK about being lesbian and that I should grow up, she became really ugly about it and I was so shocked that I couldn't reply, this has been bugging me all day and tonight she still seems angry about it and I'm not sure how I'm supposed to react, we've been together since May and we moved in together in July, generally everythings been really great until this. Am I being dumb or something, have I misse something, am I just plain stupid? I feel completely rattled.
Gay, lesbian and bisexual expert
gay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Femme girl and welcome to our forum,

Express your sexual identity in any way that feels comfortable for you and that makes you feel confident about yourself. There are no rules and it seems unfair of your girlfriend to attempt to impose her values on you.