Question

commitment
How do you deal with someone who wants to be you but tells you again that he does not want to commit? We both love each other and understand each other, i also dont want marraige now but maybe in future i will. I am 28 and he is 35. We have a beautiful 1 1/2 year daughter.

You are younger and more hopeful than he. Apparently neither of you want to commit to a permanent relationship at this time --- he apparently thinks he never will ( that could change ) and you seem to feel sure that you DO want to commit, though jnot just yet ( and that, too, might change ). I still don't understand couples who are not committed to each other, and don't (yet or ever ) want to commit to each other, choosing to have children together --- whatever else happens, aren't children a true and lasting committment --- at least to the children ?