Question

Comparison

I’ m not sure if you are the right doctor, but I just want to ask something.This may sound weird, but which is better- BioBust or Breast Assured?

Hi Julia
I really don't know - both contain a hormone like substance or herbs that have a hormone like effect on breast tissue. This may cause enlargement of current breast tissue - for how long I don't know. I also don't know if any studies were done to determine how safe this is in the long term and if it can cause breast cancer? Read this website before deciding whether you want to use it:
http://www.cancerhelp.org.uk/help/default.asp?page=10667